Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quantum Computing? What's that?

From what I understand quantum computing is just like regular computing but instead of normal bits.

But enough of me pretending like I know what I'm talking about. The idea has been around since the 1980's but as of recently people have made huge progress in the subject.

This could potentially change the way computers are run in the future, interesting stuff.

Heres some info on the subject:




http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/09/science/09compute.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computer

22 comments:

  1. Over my head. Very impressed.

    http://trapper02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty neat stuff :) Im interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brain hurts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope we get this stuff, sometime soon so i can get an iPod with every song ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I need a drink after that. Glad there are people out there that enjoy doing this

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like an interesting subject I'll definitely look into it some more

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely a little bit over my head, but interesting none the least.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took a Quatum Information and Computation class. man that shit was hard but loved every bit of it; thanks for the vid

    ReplyDelete
  9. just watched it for the second time, well worth it! followed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just talking to my friend about this the other day before finding your video.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've heard of this, and being a computer science major, i find it really interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  12. And its a girl too xD THanks for sharing, really interested!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's cute :) more of her plz!

    ReplyDelete