Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Magic, Miracles? Nope.. Just Science.

My Physics professor had us watch this a while back. Before seeing this I kinda understood what a super conductor was but I didn't realize they were this amazing.

Just imagine a world when we can create compounds that don't have to be -25935435 C to become a superconductor. So much would be possible for innovations in transportation along with many other things.

It just amazes me how it is able to levitate without touching anything. Check it out.

23 comments:

  1. Freaking magnets, how do they work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now just harness this for weapons technology...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats crazy. i love all this new and upcoming technology that has so much potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your title is wrong, its ''science?... no, magic, miracles!''
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sick, the post about the universe blew my mind. Got anymore like those?
    The Nostalgia Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have anymore on that exact topic but I've been looking, I found it just as great. I'll post here if I find another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Science is so amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But what if god invented science?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It'd still be just as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing. i remember one engineer mentioning that whoever can create a superconductor without sub-zero cooling would be a billionaire!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great vid, would love to see this stuff come to fruition!

    ReplyDelete